IBPS RRB Prelims Admit Card 2017: A huge number of people have applied for RRB Scale I prelims. IBPS scheduled to conduct prelims examination for RRB officer scale I post in the month of September 9,10 and 16. The applicants should carry the document for the examination which contains details exam venue, roll number etc. Candidates who had applied for the post can download IBPS RRB Prelims Admit Card 2017 / Call Letter 2017 from direct link provided below.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India. While its operation started in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). IBPS has conducted many exams like PO’s, clerks and CWE are mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 20 public sectors and regional rural banks. IBPS became an independent entity of RBI and public sector banks. It periodically accepts exam applicants from the candidates at their website. While exams are organized by various locations in the country in online mode.
Do Check @—> DHSE Kerala First Year Revaluation Results 2017
IBPS RRB Prelims Admit Card 2017 Released @ibps.in
IBPS has released the notification for RRB officer scale I and candidates who are applied can download call letters from the website. While a huge number of people were interested in the prelims examination and applied for exams. And waiting to download the call letters here is the link provided below. Seems like without call letters candidates are not allowed to write the exams. IBPS RRB Officer Scale I exams are conducted online and limited time will be ascertained for the candidates.
- Name of the Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS
- Name of the Exam: RRB Officer Scale I Prelims
- Date of the Exam: September 2017
- Category: Call Letter
- Release of Call Letter: Released
Steps to Download IBPS RRB Prelims Admit Card 2017:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- Then you will get the home page.
- Click on RRB Officer Scale I call letter.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The call letter will appear on the screen.
- Download/ take a print out for further reference.
For More Updates Follow @ 123Headlines